Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Changes

Well, some sad news for me... I recently found out that I will be losing my job at the end of the month, as the candy store I work at will be closing. Needless to say, I am a little sad about this. Not only is it my main source of income, but I enjoyed working there for the year I got to be a part of the company and learn about the candy industry. However, since the other job I have is part time, that means I will have the chance to do a lot more modeling until I find a full-time position.

I recently did a photo shoot with a Seattle photographer, Eric Paguio of typenamehere.com. It was my first time shooting with him, and I had an idea to do an editorial type theme with flower garlands and neutral coloured outfits. We also played with lighting afterward, and these photos were the result. I had a lot of fun meeting him, his photographer friend Molly, and his studio kitty cat Peanut!

I have a shoot later today that will be a fashion editorial at a rocky beach. Should be fun, and super cold... it's very windy, drizzly, and overcast today. Welcome to Washington State!






No comments:

Post a Comment